Week 7 Reflective journal

This is the last week for us to learn with Dr. Parames. We got to learn a bit about the regulation of developmental and differentiation hormones. Plants have various types of hormones like auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, abscisic acid and ethylene. We also discussed the Test 1 questions and we completed the survey on Putra Blast.

It has been really fun learning this subject for this first half of the semester. This reflective journal has helped me to reflect on the new things that I learnt throughout all the classes. If I were to do the classes all over again, I would want to get more prepared before class. Honestly I feel like I didn't give my very best effort to do well in this subject for the first half of this semester but I will definitely try to do so for the remaining topics.

That's all from me ^^ This reflective journal has been very fun to do :)